This is the second webinar in a multi-part series highlighting efforts by state and local agencies, non-profits, and utilities to bring energy efficiency and renewable energy (EE/RE) to low-income communities. The first webinar in the series explored the benefits of linking and leveraging energy programs for low-income households.
This 90-minute webinar explored the specific challenges and opportunities faced by programs that aim to improve energy efficiency in multifamily affordable housing, with an emphasis on achieving multiple benefits through deeper retrofits.
Welcome and Introduction, Victoria Ludwig, US EPA State and Local Climate and Energy Program
Todd Nedwick, National Housing Trust
Crystal Bergemann, US Department of Housing and Urban Development
Angelina Benson-Glanz and Peter Ludwig, Elevate Energy
William Ariano, Jr. and Scott Falvey, Maryland Department of Housing and Community Development
PresentationsYou may need Adobe Reader to view files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.
- Part 1: Welcome and Introduction (PDF)(12 pp, 845 K)
- Part 2: Introduction to National Housing Trust (PDF)(10 pp, 2 MB)
- Part 3: Introduction to Housing and Urban Development (HUD) (PDF)(10 pp, 683 K)
- Part 4: Creating One Stop Shop for Building Owners (PDF)(24 pp, 2 MB)
- Part 5: Designing Utility Programs to Coordinate Assistance (PDF)(21 pp, 3 MB)
- Participant Questions (PDF)(13 pp, 367 K)
- Transcript (PDF)(42 pp, 437 K)