These documents are for the Sustainable and Healthy Communities Subcommittee meeting scheduled for September 24 - 25, 2015 in RTP, NC.
- Nov 17 Revised SHC Project Charter 4.61 for Partners(14 pp, 31 K)
Posters and AbstractsYou may need a PDF reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.
- Poster: Integrated Solutions for Sustainable Communities - SHC 4.61 (PDF)(1 pg, 735 K)
- Poster: PROGRAMC-LINE & C-PORT models –Air pollutant concentrations due to roadway vehicle emissions (PDF)(1 pg, 1 MB)
- Poster: Durham Light Rail Model –A Transit-Centered, Multi Sector, Systems Approach for Sustainability - SHC 4.61 (PDF)(1 pg, 774 K)
- Poster: Regional Sustainability and Environmental Research Program (RESES) - SHC 4.6 (PDF)(1 pg, 2 MB)
- Abstract: A near-road modeling system for community-scale assessments of traffic-related air pollution in the United States (PDF)(1 pg, 59 K)
- Abstract: Carbon stable isotopes as indicators of coastal eutrophication (PDF)(1 pg, 54 K)
- Abstract: Field assessment of the effects of roadside vegetation on near-road black carbon and particulate matter (PDF)(1 pg, 69 K)
- Abstract: Nutrient enrichment and precipitation changes do not enhance resiliency of salt marshes to sea level rise in the Northeastern U.S. (PDF)(1 pg, 44 K)
- Abstract: Below the disappearing marshes of an urban estuary: historic nitrogen trends and soil structure (PDF)(1 pg, 50 K)
- Abstract: Estimated losses of plant biodiversity in the United States from historical N deposition (1985–2010) (PDF)(1 pg, 56 K)
- Abstract: Cost of reactive nitrogen release from human activities to the environment in the United States (PDF)(1 pg, 49 K)