The revised draft contains acute and chronic criteria recommendations for the protection of aquatic life in both freshwater and saltwater. EPA requests input from the public on issues of science pertaining to the information used to derive the aquatic life protection criteria for atrazine. EPA's Office of Pesticide Programs (OPP) is also releasing its revised ecological fate and effects risk assessment for atrazine. Both EPA Offices have made their respective ecological risk assessments for atrazine available to the public.
- Revised Draft
- Fact Sheet: Ambient Aquatic Life Water Quality Criteria for Atrazine - Revised Draft (November 2003)
- Federal Register Notice (November 7, 2003)
- Information for previous draft
- Federal Register Notice (September 26, 2001)
Charles Delos (email@example.com), Health and Ecological Criteria Division (4304T), US EPA, 1200 Pennsylvania, NW, Washington, DC 20460.You may need a PDF reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.
- Ambient Aquatic Life Water Quality Criteria for Atrazine - Revised Draft (PDF)(178 pp, 762 K, October 2003, EPA-822-R-03-023)