EPA Pacific Southwest Tribal Program newsletters are produced for distribution to the 148 tribes served by the region. They contain news and events of interest to tribal communities including: environmental news, upcoming meetings, webinars and training, grants, jobs and internships.You may need Adobe Reader to view files on this page. See EPA’s About PDF page to learn more.
- Tribal Program Newsletter, February 2015 (PDF)(3 pp, 781 K)
- Tribal Program Newsletter, March-April 2015 (PDF)(5 pp, 395 K)
- Tribal Program Newsletter, May 2015 (PDF)(6 pp, 661 K)
- Tribal Program Newsletter, June-July 2015 (PDF)(4 pp, 863 K)
- Tribal Program Newsletter, August 2015 (PDF)(3 pp, 160 K)
EPA Pacific Southwest Tribal Section Newsletter for September/October 2015 (PDF)(4 pp, 246 K,
Indian Community Development Block Grants, Emergency Community Water Assistance Grants, 2016 Exchange Network Grants Program, Bioassessment Training, Tribal Science Series, Feedback Requested on Treaty Rights, Enforcement Initiatives Comment opportunity, Farewells.
Weighing Risks to Children from Dogs Wearing Seresto Collars (PDF)(2 pp, 221 K,
At the Vector-Borne Diseases (VBD) Workshop hosted by Region 9 on August 8, 2016, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) presented information about its work with American Indian communities in Arizona to control Rocky Mountain spotted fever (RMSF) after an outbreak of the vector-borne disease.