BioFuels and the Environment
Biofuels Study Report to Congress
- Journal Article: Debate: Can Bioenergy Be Produced in a Sustainable Manner That Protects Biodiversity and Avoids the Risk of Invaders? Bulletin of the Ecological Society of America, Meeting Reports, July 2013, pp 277 - 290.
- Journal Article: Growing a sustainable biofuels industry: economics, environmental considerations, and the role of the Conservation Reserve Program. IOPScience. Environmental Research Letters: Volume 8, Number 2. 2013.
- Journal Article: Biofuels: Network Analysis of the Literature Reveals Key Environmental and Economic Unknowns. Environmental Science and Technology, 2012, 46 (3), pp 1309–1315.
- Analysis on potential biofuel production to date using refinery siting information (TBD)
- Biofuel Scenario Report (Product Peer Review Plan) (TBD)
- Economic analysis of how biofuel industry growth may affect the Conservation Reserve Program (TBD)