Jump to main content.


Links to State Programs

Idaho Department of Environmental Quality Residential Burning Exit EPA

Links to Local Governments

City of Boise Exit EPA
Open burning regulations.

Clear Creek Fire Authority Exit EPA
Questions and answers about open burning rules.

Links to Federal Programs on Indian Reservations

Federal Air Rules for Indian Reservations (FARR)
Information about federal outdoor burning rules and other air quality regulations that apply on 39 reservations in Idaho, Oregon, and Washington.

Local Navigation

Jump to main content.