All News Releases By Date
Whitman to Announce President’s Proposed Agency FY ‘04 Budget on Feb. 3 -- Also Conducts Joint Media Briefing With Agriculture and Interior Secretaries on Overall Natural Resource and Environment Budget
Release Date: 01/31/2003
CONTACT: Steffanie Bell or Luke Hester, 202-564-4355
(01/31/03) EPA Administrator Christie Whitman will announce the President’s proposed Agency budget for fiscal year 2004 on Monday, Feb. 3, 2003.
- WHEN: 2:00 p.m. Monday, Feb. 3, 2003
Since visitor security clearance is required upon entry,
early arrival is recommended.
- WHERE: EPA East (old ICC building)
Constitution Ave. at 12th St, N.W. (1200 Constitution)
- Room 1153
- CREDENTIALS: White House or Congressional press credentials required.
- DROP OFF: Entrance is on north side of Constitution Ave., closest to 12th St.
- METRO: Federal Triangle is closest station.
Orange and Blue lines stop there.
Walk south on 12th St.(½ block) to Constitution and turn right.
- PARKING: Parking is not available at facility.
Note: Earlier in the day Whitman along with Agriculture Secretary Ann M. Veneman and Interior Secretary Gale Norton will brief reporters on President Bush’s FY 2004 natural resource and environmental budget proposal.
WHEN: 11:30 a.m., Monday, Feb. 3, 2003
WHERE: Jamie L. Whitten Federal Building, 12th and Jefferson Dr., SW, Room 107-A
METRO: Smithsonian Station, Orange or Blue lines