All News Releases By Date
ADMINISTRATOR CHRISTINE TODD WHITMAN TO GREET EMPLOYEES
Release Date: 02/02/2001
FOR RELEASE: FRIDAY, FEB. 2, 2001
ADMINISTRATOR CHRISTINE TODD WHITMAN
TO GREET EMPLOYEES
On Monday, February 5, EPA Administrator Christine Todd Whitman will greet employees in the Atrium of the Ronald Reagan building. The meeting is also open to members of the credentialed news media. Administrator Whitman will not be available to answer press questions at this event. For general information about the Administrator go to: www.epa.gov.
- EVENT: New EPA Administrator introduction to employees
- WHO: EPA Administrator Christine Todd Whitman
- WHEN: Monday, February 5 at 10:30 a.m.
- WHERE: The Atrium, Ronald Reagan-International Trade Center building
1300 Pennsylvania Avenue, N.W.
- NOTE: If you do not hold White House or Capitol Hill press credentials, contact the EPA Office of Media Relations at 202-564-4355 for clearance prior to the event.
DIRECTIONS: By Metro: Take the Orange/Blue Line to Federal Triangle Metro Exit. Proceed up the escalator; the Ronald Reagan building is directly across the courtyard. Follow signs to the Atrium. By Taxi: Go to the south entrance of the Ronald Reagan Building at 1300 Pennsylvania Avenue, between 12th and 14th Streets, N.W.