All News Releases By Date
Media Roundtable on EPA's General Assessment Factors
Release Date: 06/30/2003
CONTACT: Suzanne Ackerman, email@example.com
(06/30/03) As part of EPA’s ongoing commitment to ensure the quality of the information it uses, EPA will be releasing the final version of A Summary of General Assessment Factors for Evaluating the Quality of Scientific and Technical Information document. The publication of these General Assessment Factors is intended to improve the transparency of the process EPA undertakes when evaluating the quality of information. Also, EPA hopes that this document will help raise awareness about EPA's quality expectations and considerations.
- WHO: Dr. Paul Gilman, Ph.D., EPA Science Advisor
Elaine Stanley, Office of Environmental Information
- WHAT: Media Roundtable on EPA’s General Assessment Factors
- WHEN: Wednesday, July 2, 2003 at 10:00 a.m. - 11:00 a..m.
- WHERE: Ronald Reagan Building and International Trade Center
1300 Pennsylvania Ave., NW,
4th Floor, IOAA Conference Room (room 41213)
RSVP to Maria Pelham at 202-564-3326 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once in the Ronald Reagan Building, come to the EPA Security Desk on the ground level. Attendees will be required to show government-issued identification (e.g., Driver’s License). Escorts will be on hand to take attendees up to the conference room.