All News Releases By Date
Clean Air Excellence Awards to Recognize Innovative Environmental Efforts
Release Date: 03/22/2004
John Millett, 202-564-7842 / email@example.com
(Washington, D.C. – March 22, 2004) Local and state governments, companies and citizen groups will receive EPA recognition for innovative technologies, outstanding education and outreach programs, unique partnerships and exceptional individual contributions that protect air quality.
- Who: EPA Deputy Administrator Steve Johnson
EPA Assistant Administrator for Air and Radiation Jeff Holmstead
EPA Principal Deputy Assistant Administrator for Air and Radiation Rob Brenner
13 Clean Air Excellence Award-winners from across the country
- What: Fourth Annual Clean Air Excellence Awards
- When: Tuesday, March 23, 5:00 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Renaissance Mayflower Hotel
1127 Connecticut Ave., NW
Washington, D.C. 20036
- More Information: https://www.epa.gov/air/caaac/clean_award.html