All News Releases By Date
EPA Announces Public Hearings on Proposed New Source Review Reforms
Release Date: 03/10/2003
Contact: Cathy Milbourn email@example.com
(03/10/03) On Mar. 31, 2003, the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) will hold five public hearings on the rule it proposed in Dec. 2002 related to routine maintenance, repair and replacement under the New Source Review air permitting program. EPA will hold the meetings at the following locations:
- 1. Albany Marriott Hotel, Albany, N.Y. - (518) 458-8444;
2. Doubletree Hotel Dallas, Dallas, Texas - (972) 934-8400;
3. Crowne Plaza Hotel, Romulus, Mich. - (734) 729-2600;
4. U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, Research Triangle Park, N.C. - (919) 541-5319; and
5. Hilton Salt Lake City Center, Salt Lake City, Utah - (801)-328-2000.
Each meeting will begin at 9:00 a.m. and continue into the evening as necessary to accommodate as many speakers as possible. EPA invites all interested individuals to attend. Individuals wishing to speak at one of the hearings should contact Ms. Chandra Kennedy at (919) 541-5319 or firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Mar. 26, 2003. Comments should focus on the December 2002 proposal and will be limited to five minutes in length.
The public comment period for this rule extends through May 3, 2003. In addition to participating in the public hearings, comments may be submitted to EPA electronically, by mail, by facsimile, by phone, or through hand delivery/courier.
To check for changes in date or locations for these hearings, to find details on submitting public comments, and to review the proposed rule, visit: https://www.epa.gov/nsr/