All News Releases By Date
EPA to Host Clean Air Act Rulemaking and Permitting Training for North Birmingham Communities
Release Date: 09/10/2014
Contact Information: Jason McDonald, (404) 562-9203 (Direct), (404) 562-8400 (Main) firstname.lastname@example.org
ATLANTA – The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) will host Clean Air Act Rulemaking and Permitting training at the Bethel Baptist Church, 3200 28th Avenue North, Birmingham, AL 35207 on September 16-17, 2014. The goal of the training is to help local communities better understand the air permitting process and strengthen their ability to interact during the permitting process. Doors will open at 8:30 am with training beginning at 9:00 am and ending at 4:00 pm.
Participants will learn:
- - Key features of the major air permit programs for facilities that impact your air quality.
- Basics of how and when to get involved.
- Benefits of early and meaningful public involvement.
- Roles of the public, industry and government in the permitting process.
- Role of Pollution Prevention in reducing toxics in communities.
There is no registration fee and participants may register at
Due to limited seating, registration is on a first come, first-served basis.
For more information contact:
Lena (Vickey) Epps-Price by phone: 919-541-5573 or email: email@example.com
Randy Terry by phone: 404-562-9032 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect with EPA Region 4 on Facebook: www.facebook.com/eparegion4 and on Twitter: @EPASoutheast