Complying with President Trump's Executive Order on Energy Independence
- Clean Power Plan
- April 4, 2017: Review of the Standards of Performance for Greenhouse Gas Emissions From New, Modified, and Reconstructed Stationary Sources: Electric Generating Units
April 3, 2017: Withdrawal of Proposed Rules: Federal Plan Requirements for Greenhouse Gas Emissions From Electric Utility Generating Units Constructed on or Before January 8, 2014; Model Trading Rules; Amendments to Framework Regulations; and Clean Energy Incentive Program Design Details
- April 4, 2017: Review of the 2016 Oil and Gas New Source Performance Standards for New, Reconstructed, and Modified Sources
- Environment: Protecting the Environment
- Economy: Sensible regulations that allow Economic growth
- Engagement: Engaging with state and local partners.